First Tee Pine Mountain is carefully following the Information regarding the Covid-19 virus. Because of the information on the virus and the continued work on our golf course, due to Spring flooding, we must cancel our spring program, competitive Edge.
We are optimistic that we will still be able to have our First Tee Summer program but we will not open up summer registration until after May 1, 2020 with consultation from state and/or federal officials and First Tee Home Office.
Please rest assured that it is our intent to provide our summer program if and when the circumstances allow. Please continue to practice social distancing, good hand washing hygiene and stay safe!!
Be Patient, Be Positive and Ask For Help!
Competitive Edge is a two day a week session, on Mondays and Tuesdays from 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Participants must be at least 12 years of age by March 30, 2020 and be able to play and carry or pull their golf clubs for nine (9) holes of golf. Cost is $35
IMPORTANT for PARENTS!
- Competitive Edge is not a beginner instructional golf skill or life skill class, some playing skills required
- Participants play in groups with their peers and may or may not have a staff member or coach in their group
- Participants will compete in various friendly competitive formats
- Participants must be able to walk and carry/push/pull their golf clubs for nine (9) holes of golf
- We understand that some participants have to travel several miles, after school, to attend this session, therefore late arrivals are acceptable, but must report in at the front desk in the Pro Shop, to find their assignment and get credit for the class.
summer class Online Registration should be up by April 1, 2020.
Please Review Each of the Links Below Before Clicking on the “Register Now” Button below:
The First Tee Pine Mountain Online Registration: Please review the Program Schedule, the Tips to Online Registration, and the 2019 Summary of Participant Skill Levels. Please click on the links below to read.
For Program Schedule and Fees, please click on the title below:
(There will be no First Tee classes the week beginning Tuesday, June 30, 2020. Programs will resume on Monday, July 6, 2020.
Plans are for the LMU Advanced Academy to have their last session on Monday June 29. They are the only group that will meet the week of June 29, through July 5, 2020.
Please click to read the Tips to Online Registration & review the Summary of Skill Levels 2019 prior to registering
This is a list of the skill levels for each participant that attended summer programming in 2019. Please use this list to get your child’s skill level so you are able to select the correct summer class for 2020. If your child attended last year but their name is not on the list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org