LMU Advanced Academy is now open for online registration. Please click on the Register Now button at the bottom of this page.
Participants must be at First Tee level of Birdie, Eagle or Ace or Tournament Level golfers and be at least 12 years of age to attend.
LMU Schedule – Mondays & Tuesdays for three (3) weeks: July 19 & 20 from 3 – 5 pm, July 26 & 27 from 9 – 11 am and August 2 & 3 from 9 – 11 am,
First Tee Summer program scheduled to start June 21, 2021 so please
do not register until you understand the Program Format
below, please Click on the Blue Text Link regarding
2021 Summer Format & Info
and read carefully prior to using online registration beginning June 1, 2021
Quick Look at some of our changes for Summer 2021: (2021 Program format same as Summer 2020)
- Parents or Chaperones will be required to be with their participant at the course at all times.
- Participants/Parent will make their own class session times.
- The Summer Session will be five weeks, 6/21/2021 – 7/23/2021 with the participant coming to the course one time per week.
- There will be no Group classes.
- There will not be any First Tee Coaches on the course this summer.
- First Tee Lesson Plans will be secured each week via this website
- For more details & Next Step information, please click on the following blue text “2021 Summer Message Format & Info” below:
IMPORTANT: Please Read – Our Program Format has changed!!! Please Do Not Register without reading the following document completely. This is a two page document so please read and scroll to the end:
Click Here: 2021 Summer Message Format Info 1 (2)
The Summer Program Online Registration will open June 1, 2021 and it is really important that you register online, if at all possible. You will only need the skill level information (see link below) to register your child properly this year. Remember, all new participants will need to register in PLAYer. If your child did not participate last year but is returning from a previous year, use your best estimation of the skill level and proceed to register and drop me an email to check their skill level (email@example.com) Should your child not be listed and participated last year but you know their skill level proceed to register. If they are not listed and you do not know their skill level, please email me firstname.lastname@example.org. If you think your child is in an incorrect skill level, go ahead and register and just email me. We can easily work out those issues after you register.